Since Valentine’s Day is coming and all, I thought I’d round up a few quotes that can melt the heart of your significant other:
- “I realize I have a limited amount of time before I die and yet when I’m with you, I feel like I’m spending my time in the best way possible.”
- “You’re incredibly beautiful, and that’s the least interesting thing about you.”
- “I’m glad I met you.”
- “I’m a better person having met you.”
- “I’m proud of you.”
- “A lot of the kind things you do go unnoticed.” (or if you want it worded differently, “People don’t notice how many kind things you do.”)
- “You’re really easy to talk to.”
- “I appreciate you.”
- “I hope in my next life I’ll meet you again.”
- “You make me want to be a better person.”
- “I’m glad you’re here, you make my life suck less.”
- “You changed my life for the better.”
And last but not least:
- Their name.
I don’t know about you but no one ever says my name. So when someone finally does, it sounds so strange and foreign to me that it makes my heart skip for just a moment because I’m so happy someone actually said it. I know, it sounds kind of lame but it feels even better if someone who you thought didn’t know your name says it.